Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Best bass headphones?




Logan


I'm looking for some really good bass Headphones. Me and my friend have competitions about this stuff. anyway i want some over ear headphones under $100 that have better bass than the skullcandy skullcrushers. and also some good in ear bass headphones for when im on the move. suggestions?


Answer
Best? This depends on what kind of bass you're talking about. The bass in headphones by skull candy and beats is really overemphasized and the quality of bass is more of a weighty bass. They're trying to simulate a subwoofer. Good bass on the other hand is clear, deep, has an impact and has strong presence rather than a weight to it. The idea of "best bass" is a bit subjective.

$100 isn't a lot and if your looking at bass, then it will be harder to find since at that price range, bass emphasized headphones are sort of limited to the Skullcandy's. The only other thing I can suggest is the XB700 by Sony. They're a bit over $100 but have better quality bass. Whether or no you think its "better" in your sense, I wouldn't know. Ear buds are even harder, but again Sony's XB line is focused on bass emphasis. There arn't too many headphones at your price range that you'll find to have better bass.

Best/ Cheapest Headphones for Bass?




Connor


My price range is below $100 so I know that I wouldn't be getting "top notch" quality, but what are the best headphones in that price range for bass? What I mean is, something that is great for dubstep and everything else. I want to feel my face VIBRATE, and have bass so powerful that I literally get a BASS MASSAGE. If there isn't anything like this in my price range, then just tell me the closest thing to it. THANKS!


Answer
Try sony headphones. I have the sony mdr v55 dj headphones and they have great bass and sound great. They have great durability and great sound quality. They are about $50 to $80 but they are worth every penny. I think sony is the best.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment