Sunday, March 30, 2014

Headphone volume SUPER LOW on iPod touch 4 ?




LOLA


ok so I put on the headphones and the volume is SO SO SO low and like I hear it normal without the headphones (normal) but with headphones it's super low, this also happens with normal external speakers :( it's really really really really LOW and I've tried like 4 types of different headphones but still the same prob. :( SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!


Answer
The Touch maintains two independent volume settings--one without headphones and one with headphones. That sounds odd, but it can prevent blasting your ears with high volume. Did you adjust the volume after you plugged in something to the headphone jack?

Other than the obvious: 1. Is the headphone plug all the way in? 2. Some headphones have in-line (on the cord) volume sliders 3. The headphone jack may be defective/damaged.

How to control my headphones volume over my speakers volume control ?







So I plugged in my headphones jack into speakers. My problem is that headphones aren't loud enough, so basically I just want to make them louder over volume control but when i try to volume up it doesn't do anything. I tried on other speakers and it work's. I have logitech speakers x 210 and steelseries siberia V2 headphones. I read somewhere that it is called seperate volume control, but cant find anywhere how to make it connected.


Answer
The volume control does not control the headphone jack's output volume. I have a Logitech Z313system & mine is the same way, but the Z313's instruction sheet says that the volume control doesn't control the headphone jack's output. Logitech left that fact off of the instructions for the x210.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment