Saturday, April 5, 2014

best in ear headphones for metal?




guitarhero


I had Skullcandy Titans and i loved them but the guy at best buy recomended them. Apperantly they are made for rap etc. I dont listen to that -_- well they lasted 7 months then broke. So now im looking for a replacement >75 bucks. I mainly listen to hardcore/post-hardcore music like Enter Shikari, Attack Attack, Miss May I etc. Mix of clean, screaming and electronic. Thanks


Answer
Try a pair of Grados... specifically the iGi earbuds. They sell for $90, and they're excellent for rock. In fact, all of Grados headphones are excellent for metal and rock. They have very detailed and punchy midranges which really bring out electric guitars. They also have very clean bass which brings out any bass guitar riffs you may listen to.

The best part about Grado is that they're made right in the US, in Brooklyn NewYork. Not China like skullcandy... If you haven't listened to a pair of headphones made in America yet (Most people have not), you'll be blown away.

Anyways, that's my suggestion. I also suggest Etymotic and Shure, but they aren't quite as awesome when it comes to metal and rock.

I used to be a huge fan of German and Austrian audio like Shure, AKG, etc... but Grado really makes rock come alive. Americans have a strong taste for rock and metal, so it's only right that our home-grown headphones excel with those Genres.

Good luck

Good rock and metal headphones?




Andrew


I'm a guitarist and a huge fan of many rock and metal bands. I listen to music constantly, but through a pair of $10 earbuds. I've decided to finally buy some expensive headphones to enjoy the music more. Could anyone make some reccomendations?
I saw the Marshall headphones, and those looked pretty cool.
Preferably ones that cost less than $150, since I'm kind of on a budget.



Answer
Rock and mental music requires a headphones that has good clarity as well as a little bass. I love those music also and my choice of headphone is the Sennheiser HD-280 PRO Headphones. They have really good clarity as well as bass and definition and not only that but they are very comfortable and durable. I have owned a pair of them since September and they have been perfect for me. They also have the noise cancelling technology which eliminate outside sounds when listening to music etc so you wont be disturbed. Importantly also, the Sennheiser HD-280 PRO Headphones are at a very reasonable price ($99.95 at amazon). I recommend these headphones to you and guarantee that you will not regret your decision to get them. See the link below:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000065BPB/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000065BPB&linkCode=as2&tag=cheonlsto-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment