Friday, December 20, 2013

Will this sound card work with these headphones?

best headphone sound card
 on High-resolution Professional Digital PCI Sound Card
best headphone sound card image



Alon


I am thinking about purchasing the turtle beach z6a. However I do not have a 5.1 surround sound internal sound card so I am purchasing an external one. I found a good deal for one on best buy called the StarTech - Virtual 7.1 (model #:ICUSBAUDIO). Looking at the headphones it shows that it has four cables that plug into the sound card. I cannot tell if the startech has all four of those cables and if it dosen't what sound card does and what do i look for to find out if does? Thanks for the help.


Answer
It has two port on the front of it, if you want a picture, look below. It probably will give you 7.1.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16829128007

How do I install a sound card into my computers hard drive (or tower) ?

Q. My computer does not have a sound card. There are no sounds coming from speakers when I plug them into the back, and when i put headphones into the plug ont he front. How can I install one, where do I get it?


Answer
I can tell you know very little about computers, so I will explain a few basics:

The tower is the case that holds all the computer hardware.

The hard drive is the hardware that holds all the software information, including operating system (Windows probably), other programs and data.

The motherboard (or system board) is that electronic "board" that connects all the hardware together.

Many motherboards have sound cards built in to them. If you have three small holes at the back of the computer case (the tower), you probably have sound already. If not, there should be a separate sound card already installed, usually in back at the bottom of the case. All computers made in the last 5+ years have sound cards already installed.

If you do not have sound, it's probably because your sound card is not working. Usually this can be fixed by a simple adjustment.

If, however, your sound card is really bad, you simply buy a new one at Best Buy (or similar store) and install it into a PCI slot inside the computer. Ask the clerk who sells you the card how to do it. The store may do it for a minimal fee, but it's so simple to do, ANYONE can do it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment