Friday, December 20, 2013

What headphones work with android mp3 players?

best headphones yet
 on Bowers & Wilkins Hi-fi Headphones & Earphones - Bowers & Wilkins | B&W
best headphones yet image



Thomas


i recently got an adroid and the default headphones worked yet my iBeats by dr.dre didnt...which leads me to ask....what headphones actually work with androids


Answer
Its true as long as your handset has a standard 3.5 mm input then any headphone with 3.5 mm should work.

headphones
http://www.gadgetrophy.com/2011/09/ultimate-head-phones.html

in ear headphones
http://www.gadgetrophy.com/2011/10/ultimate-in-ear-headphones-part-1.html

My 32GB Itouch keeps loseing the volume and pauseing songs by itself?




Goth


It seems to only do this when I have the apple headphones that came with it plugged in, I haven't tried other headphones yet but i never had this problem before. I'll be listening to a song on the headphones and suddenly the volume will turn itself up or down or it pause the song! Very annoying! It also will play the music over the built in speakers and the headphones at the same time. Help anyone? please!! I payed to much for this to start happening! I haven't even had it for 2 months yet!


Answer
sometimes the iphones and itouchs get wonky and have a mind of their own. I think its probably the touch screen that causes this problem. Try turning the itouch off and then on again and see if that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment