Saturday, December 21, 2013

What are the best headphones for 40-50 dollars?

best headphones 40�
 on The iFrogz Vertex is available at BestBuy for $49.99 in Black/Red or ...
best headphones 40� image



duckinthet


I recently came across some money, and was looking at new headphones. I already have ear buds, but this time I was looking for something like a over the ear type style. I don't have a large amount of money to blow on headphones, but was looking for some relatively decent ones. I came across the sony triqii, and they are only $30. I was wondering if they would last long and have decent quality as well?


Answer
I recommend Bose ,Skullcandy ,Beats by Dr.Dre
Personal experience

what are some good high quality headphones with a mic and volume control?




Idk


i want to buy headphones with a mic and a volume control so i can use them for my xbox 360 and phone. what are some good quality headphones that are $40 or cheaper??


Answer
walmart




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment