Saturday, December 21, 2013

Will my generation have hearing problems because of how good headphones are?

good headphones gym
 on Headphones in the Gym � PropaneFitness Forum
good headphones gym image



silbot


The headphones nowadays are very good. Maybe even TOO good. Will my generation (im19) have extreme hearing loss sooner than previous generations due to the potency of headphones?


Answer
I think that you have hit on a very important point. I am really scared about people today who are totally plugged in with headphones all of the time.
When I'm at the gym, nobody interacts with anybody else because they are plugged into their music and sometimes it is so loud I can hear it.
I think that yes, people will lose their hearing more quickly and you will see problems with deafness in a much younger population in the coming years.
I don't listen to my i-pod any more because of this. Just living in the world today is noise enough!

How can i stay motivated in the gym?




Thomas


I get all pumped to work out but when I get in the gym I do a few reps and leave, also I'm 18 years old, 5' 7'', and 160 lbs should I be taking supliments or anything? So far I just eat good stay hydrated and take mens daily vitamins.


Answer
you need music, headphones work for me,,,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment