Thursday, December 19, 2013

How do I plug my headphones and my guitar lead into my guitar amp?

good headphones guitar amp
 on Best circumaural closed-back headphone with a pre-amp: beyerdynamic DT ...
good headphones guitar amp image



Gillian Sm


I have a Freshman AC30R amp and I don't know how to attach my headphones and guitar lead into the amp so that I can use both at the same time.I have a Fender electro acoustic. Can anyone help please?


Answer
Hello there,

There is a phone out jack on your amp. That is where you plug in the headphones. The cord from the guitar goes into your input jack..

Later,

If i use headphones, Can I damage my guitar amp by playing a bass through it?




Riggs


I just bought a new bass guitar... but i don't have a bass amp yet.

I have some very nice headphones that I usually plug into my amp while i play guitar at night.

I know that playing bass at high volume through a guitar amp can cause damage to the speaker, but what if I use my headphones? Can the amp still be damaged if I use headphones?



Answer
no it cannot. I wouldn't push the thing to its limits...but that's definitely ok to do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment