Tuesday, December 17, 2013

What are the most comfortable headphone earbuds?

best headphones 70
 on get a broken headphone plug out : yolpa
best headphones 70 image



ghostlysun


I have small earholes. I just got an IPod suffle, and the headpones they included are the round earbuds. I have never had success with these. They pop out of my ears! I have actual headphones, but I don't think they're all that comfortable (and they mess up my hair!). I know there are other types of earbuds out there. What brands/types do you recommend?


Answer
Look into these, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826158037
i think you will be really pleased, if not http://www.newegg.com/Store/SubCategory.aspx?SubCategory=70&name=Headphones-Accessories
is a full list of headphones complete with user ratings.

Hope this helps, and if it does, vote me for best answer.

Which pair of headphones or earphones would you recommend to me?




Salvador


It seems like so many pairs of headphones or earphones have specific goals in mind. Beats are mainly for hip-hop, as the title suggests, Sol Republic has an aggresive and deep bass sound etc. I'm looking for a pair of headphones or earphones not designed with any purpose other than translating what the artist intended you to hear from the studio, with high quality sound so I can notice detail.


Answer
You cannot go wrong if you look for a pair of Sennheiser or Audio Technica - both are quality makers offering products at different price ranges (with Sennheiser being cheaper then AT).
Prices for example :


Sennheiser HD202 ($25)
Sennheiser HD203 ($48)
Sennheiser HD205 II ($75)
Sennheiser HD280 pro ($100)
Sennheiser HD ..... (the higher the numbering- the better the sound quality is supposed to be).

Audio-Technica ATH-M20 ($35)
Audio-Technica ATH-M30 ($60)
Audio-Technica ATH-M35 ($70)
Audio-Technica ATH-M40 ($80)
Audio-Technica ATH-M50 ($150)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment