Thursday, December 19, 2013

What is a good pair of over the ear headphones to buy?

best headphone under 300
 on 10 Best Headphones Under 20 Dollars | The Best Headphones Under 100
best headphone under 300 image



Sunjay


I am looking for good pair of over the ear headphone to buy. The only requirements I have are no batteries and must have in-line mic and audio control for Iphone 4. Something like Skullcandy Aviators, but better quality like AKG or Sennheiser. Under $300 would be preferable. Thanks.


Answer
For an iPhone at $300 or less I would go for the Bowers & Wilkins P5.

What are the best headphones for dance electronic bass music?




Syndicate


I am looking for over-ear noise cancelling headphones. I want very comfortable headphones with amazing sound quality. I am ALL about sound quality. I need bass because I like electronic music, but not too much bass. Under $300. NO BEATS!!! I use my headphone very often everyday. Any suggestions?


Answer
There is no such thing as good sounding active noise-cancelling headphones for $300.

The best you can get at your price range is the SoundMAGIC HP100 with the FiiO E9K amp, or the FiiO E07K amp if you need portable. The SoundMAGIC is very balanced and has great bass, but if you need more bass, you can boost the bass on the FiiO.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment