Sunday, December 15, 2013

How do I get all of the audio to come out of my headphones on a Dell Latitude D600?

best headphone $50
 on Headphone,good quality headphones,2012 best headphones
best headphone $50 image



Reagan8084


I have a Dell Latitude D600, and when my headphones are plugged into the headphone jack, the audio comes out of both the headphones AND the laptop's speakers. The volume level is split in half between the two as well, 50% for the headphones and 50% for the laptop's speakers. I would really love to know how to get all of the audio to come out of my headphones. Thank you so much.


Answer
Sounds like a hardware issue. Make sure you're plugging the headphones all the way into the socket (sounds silly, but I've had that happen before).

If it's software problem (like a windows setting or something) it wouldn't make any sense for the volume to be split 50-50, so I don't think that'd be it.

Can anyone recommend some good earbud headphones?




g2thakizzl


I'm just looking for a nice pair of earbud headphones under $50 with good bass output and crisp sound. Also would like good noise isolation to kill ambient noise. I don't need anything professional quality, just good enough for an iPod but better than the standard cheapo earbuds.


Answer
wow, ne7ms are nearly perfect for you. they're considered to be one of the best budget IEMs.
(I've tried both them and the sennheisers and these are way better)
and don't go with the sonys.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment