Monday, December 16, 2013

Are PS3 wireless headphones good for watching DVDs and Netflix Watch Instantly?

best 7.1 headphones for movies
 on Mad Catz unveils Ghost Recon Future Soldier shooter gaming gear for ...
best 7.1 headphones for movies image



Hyacinth


I would be buying them almost entirely for these purposes (not video games); we use our PS3 for all of our movie watching. I am looking at the regular PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset. I am open to other suggestions, but I would like to spend less than $100. Thank you.


Answer
http://us.playstation.com/ps3/accessories/wireless-stereo-headset-ps3.html
If you are referring to these, then yes. It sucks you won't be able to hear them with 7.1 virtual surround sound. Other than that they are very comfortable.

Looking for headphones that give a movie theater experience.?




Cade


Looking for headphones that are goo for watching movies.

$0-$150

Will be using these for my iPad, iPhone, laptop etc.


It would be nice to use these for my gaming and music also.

Does not have to have huge bass (or because I want to enjoy movies, maybe it does?)

Over ear please.



Answer
Audio-Technica ATH-DWL5500 7.1

Hard to get the real thing in your price range.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment