Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Headphones around 50 euros?

best headphones 50 euro
 on Theo's Euro Snaps Video Teaser Catches the Madness on Tour ...
best headphones 50 euro image






Hello
I'm interested in buying new headphones for myself as i broke the old Medusa NX Stereo ones. I'm kind of thinking about getting bass-rich headphones for PC around 50 euros (prefertly under 60â¬). after long research i found 2 headphones: AKG K518 DJ and Shure SRH240, but a lot of people say the AKG's are uncomfortable but have good sound quality and the Shure's are comfortable but lack in mid-, and hi-bass. Can you recommend me any good headphones, what are comfortable and have good sound and are bass-rich?


Thanks in advance :)



Answer
Sennheiser HD201 is a nice headphone and relatively moderate in price.
Downside: It has an excessively long and thin cable.

I don't know Euros. I'm not fond of cheap headphones
but I think the AKG K-518 could be great.

I know Shure SRH440 but not SRH240.
The SRH440 is best at acoustic, guitar, studio type.

Good headphones for music?




Me


They need to be cheap, max 50 euro and don't tell me that can't be done because I have a pair of skullcandy on ear headphone that have good sound. I want good bass for music an stuff. Either in ear or over ear but NOT on ear. I live in ireland so can ship from Europe but not US. Do you know any models at all? Not BEATS because their too expensive, Thanks :)


Answer
http://www.pioneer.eu/eur/products/42/67/226/SE-MJ751/index.html

I just got the Pioneer SE-MJ751 fresh - shipped from Japan. They sound awesome. There is also a bass control knob on the surface of the headphones so that you can control how much bass you want.

I also own the Pioneer SE-MJ591(their flagship) , which is the best sounding headphone I've ever heard. (I've auditioned about a hundred headphones and owned about 25.) They also sound just like my Hi-Fi system that's worth 3 grand.

Skull Candy headphones sound very poor for the price. They are toys - not to be taken seriously. 50 dollars won't buy you much, but do look into brands like Pioneer, AKG, Audio Technica, Shure, and Sennheiser.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment