Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Which headphones would you recommend me buying?

best headphone in low price
 on ... ZERO  In-Ear Stereo Headphones Low Price | Audio Head Phones Cheap
best headphone in low price image



LZS


I love listening to music, and I consider myself kind of an audiophile. Last week, I tried the Beats Solo HD by Dr. Dre and I was really, really impressed, but they're quite expensive (in my opinion anyways). I could afford them, but I would like it if I could find headphones with similar sound quality and lower price. I know Sennheiser's are great but I can't find any stores that sell them where I live, so if you could tell me other brands I would appreciate it. Thank you very much!


Answer
For the money ($200), you can get much better sounding headphones than the Beats by Dre (or other pop artist) line of headphones. Shure SRH750DJ, Shure SRH440, Shure SRH840, Audio Technica ATH-M50, Denon AH-D1100, Phiaton MS400, Ultrasone HFI-580/DJ1, or the Sony XB_00 series ALL have BETTER SOUND QUALITY than the Beats headphones, better QUALITY BASS, BETTER BUILD QUALITY, and they are ALL LESS EXPENSIVE. The Beats headphones really suffer from bass bleed, which makes the mids (vocals) and highs (drums and cymbals) less clear than they could be. Most people who claim the Beats headphones are good haven't even tried other headphones in the same price range so they can't even compare what's good-sounding and what's not good-sounding.

Do your wallet a favor and don't buy the overpriced Beats by Dre headphones, you can get much higher quality headphones in the $200 price range. I once wanted a pair of Beats headphones, but after I tried the Audio Technica ATH-M50's, I chose my mind and decided to go for quality headphones over popular headphones.

Can i check if my headphones are real with the serial number?




EastBay925


I havnt recieved them yet & im pretty sure they are real they are from ebay but i want to confirm (due to unusually low price) before i even open the box because i will return right away if they are bootleg. How can i check?


Answer
You can contact the manufacturer and give them the serial number.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment