Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Anybody know headphones that are good for gaming and music?

best headphones reviews 2012
 on Best Audio Speakers - Teufel Speakers Reviews
best headphones reviews 2012 image



UnXpected_


But it has to have a pull out microphone. I tried ps3 headphones like this where u can pull the mic out. But I don't like it cause the headphones are uncomfortably big so here's the kind I want

-pull out mic
-small
-comfortable
-under 200
-good with iPod



Answer
headsets (those headphones with mics) are mostly all horrible.

this will be helpful. seriously read the entire thing if you can, it has improved my gaming experience tremendously. (both for immersion and competitive play)
http://www.head-fi.org/t/534479/mad-lust-envys-headphone-gaming-guide-updated-4-12-2012-akg-q701-added

my suggestion is buy a cheap clip on mic (for like 5 bucks), the audio technica ad700, and the astro mixamp, which utilizes dolby headphones(converts 5.1+ channels into stereo specifically for headphones).These three should cost just a little over 200 combined. it will sound like the video on the link i provided at the 1:08 minute marker.
Reviews of headphones are also on that page. If you're interested in other headphones, make sure you get one with a good soundstage (like the audio technica ad700) to improve your gaming exprience.

if you really like headsets, then this is the best i can think of.
http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-PC-360-Headset-Gaming/dp/B003DA4D2U
theres a review on the first link i provided. You could get the lesser models since its 200ish.

What are the beats mixer headphones like?




N Robinson


I saw beats mixer and I want to trade my solo hd in for them but that means that I have to wait for them. Has anyone had an experience with these headphones and does anyone know when they come out I kno that u can pre-order them at best buy and monster but when do they come out. I've heard anything from Jan 12 to the summer of 2012 please I need to kno!


Answer
I was reading a lot of the reviews before buying Skullcandy Roc Nation Aviator Over-Ear Headphones. The problems were its storage bag and the headphones being uncomfortable after 30 minutes. After a week of using it, both of the problems didn't show up. I would consider my ears to be medium sized, and I can wear the headphones for hours. It sounds awesome! The bag is the perfect size for the headphones. You don't have to stuff them in there, the bag is shaped for the folded up aviator headphones. I got a lot of compliments about the headphones the first day and I still do. I love these headphones




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment