Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Are there any Wireless Skullcandy Headphones I can listen to my IPod with?

good headphones bass
 on ULDUM best bass good quality metal earphone for mp3 mp4 mobile phone
good headphones bass image



ryanboston


I would like a pair of wireless skullcandy headphones, with bass, that I could listen to my Ipod Touch with. I keep reading up on some that say SD card, but can they play an Ipod as well? Are there even any headphones that are wireless that I can listen to my Ipod Touch with?


Answer
Look for headphones with Bluetooth, or a Bluetooth receiver. Of course, they are at least another thing to keep charged, if not another box to deal with.

What are good headphones for everything?

Q. My friends have Dr. Dre's and skull candies but i don't have that kind of money for the expensive stuff. Does anyone know if you can get great headphones/headphone brand with good sound quality, outside noise reduction, doesn't break easy. Also whats the difference between over ear and on ear? I know like one covers your whole ear and one doesnt but whats the difference in quality and stuff? And it would be great if the headphones had bass to. Like my friends Skull candy snoop dogs


Answer
The Difference is that the on ear ones don't give you as much quality because there built to be small and the over ear cover you whole hear and can give you better sound quality (and of course the fact that the on ear are in your ear and the over ear are covering your ear). I'd suggest the Sony Stereo Headphones: MRD-XD100 or the MRD-XD200.

Heres the MRD-XD100's: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/sony-traditional-headband-headphones-mdr-xd100/10059248.aspx?path=446d6b3f0adc5a620a533ec8ffb4dbc8en02

And here are the MRD-XD200's: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/sony-stereo-headband-headphones-mdr-xd200/10059247.aspx?path=942093ca08d9e3a0a63f986055dccfeden02

They are both very cheap (100's are 42.99 and the 200's are 54.99).

I hope this helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment