Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sony vs beats headphones, which do you think is better?

best headphones vs beats
 on We offering you the top and best Monster Beats Headphones with fast ...
best headphones vs beats image



Bobby


I think sony headphones are way better then beats. I also think sony is the best brand. I want to know what you guys think.


Answer
Sony of course, better quality, and lots of other great products.

Are the dr. dre tour beats tour better than the sony ex500lp earphones?




Black Diam


Dr. Dre Tour Beats vs Sony EX500LP earphones

Hi,

I would simply like to know which in earphone is better for thumpy bass, higher quality sound and durable quality of product and why u think so. I don't mind paying more for higher quality though.



Answer
Well IM sure beat beat Sony, But I have SkullCandy and i compared to my uncle beat headphone and it's totally the same quality




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment