Thursday, December 19, 2013

What are your top 5 favorite headphone makers?

best headphone over ear
 on Best Over Ear Headphones For Audiophiles
best headphone over ear image



redbeater


I just had my Shure SE 110's stolen from me. To stay positive, I am looking forward to experiencing another great pair of headphones,preferably in-ear buds.
If you can, please state which model of headphones/ear-buds you prefer.



Answer
Klipsch Image S4 earphones
Shure SE530 Sound Isolating Earphones
Koss PortaPro Headphones
Bose QuietComfort 3
Nokia BH-905

How do you make wired earmuffs bluetooth wireless?




mai_lundi


I will be getting a pair of 180s headphone ear warmers to help with the cold winters. Currently I have a pair of Kinivo bluetooth headphones that I pair with my HTC One phone, and I love the freedom wireless headphones give me. However, there don't seem to be any wireless hats or ear warmers, so I'm trying to craft a pair of my own. I've heard that all I need is a bluetooth receiver for the headphones (the headphone cord itself on the ear warmers is detachable, leaving just a female 3.5mm plug), but is that true? Is there an easy way to convert wired headphones into wireless ones?


Answer
Easy way? no.
You would need a battery powered bluetooth receiver and headphone amp.
This one would work, if you read Japanese.
http://www.audio-technica.co.jp/atj/show_model.php?modelId=1536
They sell for about $175 http://www.amazon.com/audio-technica-Bluetooth-Headphone-amplifier-AT-PHA05BT/dp/B0091IFFNE
The only model they offer in North America has permanently attached earphones

You would be better just using bluetooth earphones under conventional earmuffs.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment