Thursday, December 19, 2013

How are sol headphones compared to beats?

best headphones quality 2012
 on Best rock or rap beats headphones review | be cool,with the headphones
best headphones quality 2012 image



Lovinmylif


I tried on a pair of Beats at target and I didn't want to put them down. I'm not really a fan of Nicki Minaj and those headphones had me listening to the whole song. I saw Michael Phelps wearing sol headphones, and if anyone can afford good headphones it is him. So I was wondering based on soud quality how do they compare to beats. Thanks


Answer
According to the August 2012 issue of Consumer Reports, the very best headphones at a reasonable price are the Grado SR80i studio phones priced at $100. They are the only ones tested that had "excellent" sound, and scored 86/100 in their tests. The Dr. Dre Monster Beats ($90) scored 76 - "very good", but not "excellent". A less-expensive set of phones with very good sound (score 71) are the JVC HA-FX300 at $60, or even the Sennheiser CX215 at $40. Anything above $100 is overpriced, you're paying for the name, not the quality. I personally use Cresyn CS-HP500's on-ear headphones with my iPod Nano ($40), which have been well-rated elsewhere, and I am quite satisfied with them.

What equipment should I get for a good home studio?




Parker


So i write a lot of songs and I've been recording them lately but only on my computer mic so I want better quality so tell me if this sounds good to you for recording equipment. I dont have that much money to spend but I already have a computer, but i am willing to spend more if it sounds really good. I'll be recording acoustic guitar, vocals, and later maybe electric guitar

First off I am recording in a fairly quiet room, but is a bit bigger than a small bedroom. I also have aularex foam wedges to put in the corners of the room

I have a mid-2012 Macbook Pro 13"

For the mic I am going for a Blue BlueBird. On sale and a music store for $229. Only want to spend up to $400 on the mic

Right now i have a little Behringer C-1 2-channel audio interface but i want to get a good upgrade. I was thinking about getting a Mackie 1402 14-channel mixer.

For my DAW im probably going to get logic pro 9, but i would eventually get pro tools 10 just dont want to spend that much for right now.

Of course I'll get a pop filter and mic stand so that doesnt really matter

For headphones I've looked at pro recording studios and they use Sony MDR7506 Headphones and they're only $140. Should I get those?

Since I'll be using a click while recording guitar im gonna want to get a pair of good isolation headphones. Extreme Isolation Heaphones EX-29???

And eventually I would like to get some studio monitors and do HS50M Yamaha studio monitors sound good???

So basically my question is does this equipment sound good for a beginner studio and if not what should i get instead

In the future I would also like to get antares autotune 7, reason, compressions ect.

Another thing what do you think a good mic for recording acoustic guitar is??? My thought was a shure SM81. What is yours?



Answer
All good choices.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment