Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Why do I hear static on my noise cancelling headphones?

best headphone noise cancelling
 on Best NOISE CANCELLING HEADPHONES - Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones ...
best headphone noise cancelling image



Robert R


I bought a pair of Sony Noise Cancelling headphones (on ear, not over ear). When I turn on the "noise cancelling" feature I hear noise like fm static. When the music comes on I can still hear the noise. It is very distinctive. Is this normal?


Answer
In a noise cancelling headphones, an additional electronic circuit is added to separate noise from pleasant sound. The entire circuitry maybe tested by the designer in different audio source but might not be compatible with your MP3 player or whatever is that. Maybe there is an impedance mismatch such as hum or distortion can be heard. Better use those ordinary headphones,choose branded ones. Music source are designed to be connected directly to speakers or headphones any additional circuitry like noise cancelling may not be compatible.

What are good noise cancelling headphones?




Mike Hawk


I want some good noise cancelling headphones that are durable, and not over priced(unless it's worth it). I need some suggestions.


Answer
Beats by dr are are awesome




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment