Sunday, November 10, 2013

My headphones to my Ipad are plugged in but no sound comes out of them?

best headphone ipad
 on for iPad 2/iPad 1 spare parts - Shop Cheap for iPad 2/iPad 1 spare ...
best headphone ipad image






So I have my headphones plugged in with the volume up and no sound comes out of them. At first I thought it was because it wasn't plugged in, but when I turned up the volume it said headphones. When I unplug them the music comes out just fine. Help?


Answer
broken headphones?

What are the best accessories to go with my 64g wifi Ipad?




Sean C


I've just ordered my Ipad and am wondering what bits and bobs I might need to take full advantage of it.


Answer
Must haves:

Apple IPad case: it doesn't only protect the device but also it gives a perfect angle for typing and watching video. With apple case on, I can type faster on iPad than i do on any laptop.
Other case may look more attractive but none of them does what Apple case can do.

Camera Kit: Just for $29 you get two dongles that allow you to connect your digital camera and memory card directly to iPad to transfer photos and videos. You can even attach memory card hub and put different kind of memory cards.

iPad Bag: there are many light and super slim bags available in the market. Laptop bags are heavy and if bags are heavy then there is no point of carrying a light weight iPad. Carry laptop instead so I think light weight bag is a must have.
I grabbed one from store Ross just for $15 it's good enough to accommodate power cable,iPad,digital camera, some other dongles and cables ,headphones.


You can also get blutooth keyboard from either Apple store or online if you want cheaper ones. But I won't suggest you to get apple dock I think Apple was sleeping when they made dock for iPad. The dock is totally useless and you can't use in landscape mode.

But if you search online , there are docks available that lets you use the iPad on landscape mode and it also allow you to use external keyboard in landscape mode.

You can buy Motorola Blutooth stereo headset.

Now some apps:

Netflix
Abc Player
We Rule -game
N.O.V.A - game
GoodReader- download video directly to device and upload document to google doc, dropbox,Box, save email attachments, browse the web while downloading video.

Desktop:divide the screen ,on one side browse the Internet and on other side use calculator ,unit converter, translator,email or any other app with radio playing at background.

Radio:it's a free and only radio app that works at background.

IM lite: chat on google ,AOL,Twitter,FB or others and browse the Internet at the same time.

Pages,Numbers,Keynote: $9.99 each .get them if you are into creating documents.
I use them for my office work everyday.

Websites:

Contrary to common belief , iPad can stream full length movies and TV shows and it's better than any computer coz when you watch movies for free on computer , you get many pop ups and ad banners. You get none on iPad.

For news: MSNBC.com

For movies: iphonemoviez.net

Tv shows: app Abc Player

TV.com
NBC.com
CBS.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment