Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How do I play music out of my computer speakers and play a second track through my headphones?

good headphones mixing music
 on DJ Mixing Art and dj mixer
good headphones mixing music image



Mitch


I recently got the program called Traktor Pro in order to mix music (DJing) and am unsure how to play one deck in my headphones while the other is playing out loud. How can I do this with only the program and headphones? (if possible) Thanks!


Answer
You can't

What are the best headphones on the market?




Ashley Nic


I am looking for nice headphones that preferably don't cost a whole lot of money. I have ear buds and have since I was little, and recently my ears have really started hurting when I take them out. I listen to music, on average, probably a good three to four hours a day (on the low end). I really like the style of Beats but they are close to $200. If I can find other headphones that are just as good and don't cost as much, I would like opinions and suggestions on those. If you have beats, are they worth $200 to you? My boyfriend has them and he loves them. I just don't know if $200 is in my price range. If you don't have beats, what do you use and do you think they are worth what you paid?
I am also thinking about learning how to DJ and mix music so if you have headphones you use for that, what are they and how much?

Thank you in advance!



Answer
Off of the top of my head in no particular order...

Logitech UE 6000 ~ $200 (Closed-Back)

Audio Technica ATH-M50 ~ $120 (Closed-Back)

SoundMAGIC HP100 ~ $200 (Closed-Back)

Ultrasone HFI-780 ~ $150 (Closed-Back)

V-Moda M-80 ~ $160 (Closed-Back)

Shure SRH840 ~ $180 (Closed-Back)

AKG Q701 ~ $200 (Ebay, Open-Back)

Grado SR 225i ~ $200 (Open-Back)

Sennheiser HD 598 ~ $180 (Open-Back)

Look at some reviews for all of the above.

All of those sh!t all over the "Beats by Dre" line, which is terrible in general.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment