Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What kind of headphones/ear plugs should I get?

best headphone on ear
 on iFrogz Launches On Ear Vertex Headphones Exclusively with Best Buy
best headphone on ear image



lilsmartco


I'm hoping to get an Ipod touch for Christmas, I'm looking for good quality headphones/ear plugs to go with it... I've tried alot of different kinds of headphones and alot of them seem to hurt my ears, but I want something comfortable, with a good sound, and that I could easily travel with etc etc


Answer
quality: http://www.amazon.com/QuietComfort%C2%AE-Acoustic-Noise-Cancelling%C2%AE-Headphones/dp/B000GFDC7C

Or just do a search for noise canceling headphones. I haven't found any ear plugs that are what I could call quality. They're made to break easily. :|

What are the best headphones to buy that cancel outside noise and great base?




Nonya


I have a roommate that thinks he has a voice like George Strait and sings along to EVERY SONG he hears. I'm looking to buy some headphones/ear-buds that will cancel outside noise and improves sound quality. The Beats are cool, but I know they aren't the best. I'm looking for THE best headphones (or similar) for a good price (less than 150.00). The base has to be great and it absolutely MUST CANCEL OUTSIDE NOISE, especially sucky ass singing roommates. Thanks!!!


Answer
Koss PortaPro Headphones with Case great headphones, period, for any application. These are my favorite headphones - that's not to say they're the most detailed, accurate, or will fool you into thinking they're a set of Stax or anything (they are, of course, astonishingly accurate and detailed). No other headphones combine this level of comfort, soundstage, openness, and plain excitement into such a compact, durable, and CHEAP package. These are tiny tiny tiny, but rock out with authority.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment