Friday, November 15, 2013

Where can I buy foldable jackhammer/construction headphones/earmuffs?

best headphone earmuffs
 on ... ear muffs. Soft, genuine rabbit fur earmuffs have JC script
best headphone earmuffs image



Bobby S


Cheap please.


Answer
I admire you for wanting to save your hearing first of all.
Now any good Gun Shop carrys a very good ear protection.
I shoot a lot and I use David Clark brand they have Jell inserts in them to knock down viberation and sonic blasts
from the rounds going off. You can also find them a safety Stores too. cost around 50.00

What headphones are connected to the cushions?




Amitoz


I need headphones connected to the cushions if you now what i mean. The reason i need this is for a hack i really want. The link to the youtube video is here = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfeWfnFCy-Y&list=PLB2CEB4F76BE8798F
Thank You!



Answer
I think you mean ear muffs....
http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_nkw=noise+cancelling+earmuff&_frs=1




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment