Wednesday, November 13, 2013

How to make wired headphones wireless?

best headphone wireless
 on ... Wireless Headphones are one of the best wireless headphones for TV
best headphone wireless image



Alex


I was wondering if there is a way to make wired headphones wireless and if posible if have a mic to if not its ok but just so they wireless and good battery life and reaches bit far or give me multiple ones if posible cheap price also they fannywang 3001 headphones


Answer
I suppose that you would use a wireless In Ear Monitoring system like performers use. You would have a transmitter that you would connect your sound source to, and then a belt pack receiver that you plug your headphones in.

However, for the cost of even a dirt cheap system, you could buy a great pair of wireless headphones.

"Cheap" and "Wireless Headphones" do not belong together in the same sentence.

Good luck.

Greetings from Austin, TX
Ken

Can I buy an in-line amplifier for my wired headphones?




Andy T


Being hard of hearing I would like to connect my headphones to my TV audio which is not amplified. Is there an in-line amplifier for my wired headphones? Wireless headphones are not good for me because of too much bass.


Answer
http://cgi.ebay.ie/GUITAR-TECH-GT95-POCKET-AMP-MINI-HEADPHONE-AMPLIFIER_W0QQitemZ270457288789QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV?hash=item3ef882b855&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ht_976wt_1167

check that - your tv should be amplified - you mean it doesn't allow you to increase the headphone volume? thats weird - all tv's i've come across can pump so much watts to my headphones that it distorts at around 50% volume




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment