Thursday, November 14, 2013

What iPhone headphones are durable and high quality?

best headphone design
 on 20 Cool and Creative Headphones
best headphone design image



Ishy


I am looking for a pair of headphones that is compatible with the iPhone. By this I mean that it has the apparatus that can change the song. However, I've had issues with Apple's headphones, specifically that they break easily. I bought a pair of Sharper Image headphones as well, but they are horrible quality. What headphone design is durable, high quality, and has a song changing apparatus?


Answer
you should tell your budget ,I recommend Bose ,Skullcany ,Beats by Dr.Dre

Bose is a little expensive,but it is the best brand.The sound effect of Beats by dr.dre and Skullcandy are good and the style is so cool.So make a choice according to your need.

Can anyone suggest a good pair of sennheiser headphones in my price range?




xXdtmXx


I'm looking for an over the ear headphone design by sennheiser. My price range is about 100$-130$. I want something that's balanced and does exceptionally well in every area.


Answer
For example, Sennheiser HD518 and HD598 are good choices. As a rule of thumb, the higher the HD number with Sennheiser, the better the sound quality is in general.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment