Saturday, November 16, 2013

What are the best headphones for the price?

best headphone 100
 on Headphones & Earbuds - Beats by Dr Dre - Studio - Black - The best ...
best headphone 100 image



garrett


I listen to music all day every day and I want to get some headphones so I can listen with good quality. I like have a good amount of bass. I thought about the beats by dre but I think they are extremely overpriced. I'm not a dj I just want a good pair of headphones.

~$100 limit



Answer
A touch over your limit, but these are about the best you can buy in that price-range. These are easy to drive and would be an especially good choice if you want to use them with a portable device.

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-ES7-Portable-Headphones-Black/dp/B000R0TPQ8/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1352781158&sr=8-20&keywords=audio+technica+headphones

What are the best wireless headphones under $100?




khadija888


I am looking for the best headphones under $100. I am also looking for tips on what I should be looking for in the headphones. I do not want something over $100 or too sophisticated, just something that will work fine and wont hiss or there wont be interference in the audio. Tips welcomed thanks.
I want to use the in my room to listen to the tv without bothering my sister or vice versa. I share a room and sometimes it is bothersome when there are two tvs on.



Answer
Neither of the above posters actually answered your question, so I will attempt to. First things first...what do you intend to use them for? There are wireless headphones of all kinds, you can read an overview as well as some of my recommendations here:

http://www.best-headphone-review.com/bestwirelessheadphones.html

If you reply with how you intend to use them, I can give you more specific recommendations. If not, GL in your headphone search!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment