Thursday, November 14, 2013

Can standard headphones transmit 24 bit sound?

best headphone hi fi
 on ... Hi-Fi Headphone (Black) | $6.75 ~ GimmeStore.com ~ FREE Shipping, Best
best headphone hi fi image



Bryan


I am about to get the LG G2 smartphone in a few days and this phone is capable of playing 24-bit/192kHz Hi-Fi sound. What I am wondering is if i need special headphones to transmit the Hi-Fi sound or can standard headphones transmit Hi-Fi sound as long as it comes from a Hi-Fi source. Note: I currently have just some basic over the ear Sony headphones that I will use for listening to music from the phone.


Answer
the 24 bit specification refers only to the digital source. your headphones are analog. the LG G2 has a Digital to Analog converter to feed the headphones. so any headphone works with it.

How do I connect wireless headphones to my laptop?




sami


I recently purchased a FM HI-Fi Wireless headphone (SF878). How do I connect it to my laptop? PLEASE ANSWER!


Answer
I guess you just plug in the USB transmitter and that's it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment