Saturday, November 16, 2013

How to fix my sound on my PC?

best headphone cord manager
 on -AUDIO / STUDIO ACCESSORIES & FIBER OPTICS & CABLE MANAGEMENT & CABLE ...
best headphone cord manager image



Brandin We


I have windows vista, I have my computer hooked up to the tv and it was working fine. I came home and spouse said sound was off but didn't know how. I have checked everything from cords to device manager and found no problem. Does anyone have any ideas on what else I could check?


Answer
1. Check the volumn on your TV make sure it's loud enough.
2. Make sure the TV isn't muted.
3. Make sure your computer isn't muted.
4. Make sure the audio on your computer is turned up (near max)
5. Disconnect and reconnect the audio cable at both ends.
6. Make sure the audio cable is connected to the green audio out (speaker) port on your computer. OR try a headphones output port (sometimes on the front).
7. Make sure the audio cable is connected to the correct ports on the TV.

If you are using HDMI:
8. You can ignore what I said about audio output cord.
9. You should start by rebooting your computer and trying again.
10. Disconnect and reconnect the HDMI cable at both ends.

11. Re-install your audio drivers
12. If you used HDMI, re-install your video card drivers

Follow that one by one and it should get fixed. Otherwise it could be a hardware issue.

What causes high-pitched feedback in speakers?




Pandora93


I've had these computer speakers less than a month and the right one isn't working the way it's supposed to.
I can't figure out what it is, whether it's the cords or the speaker itself. All I know is when I connect the earphones to my computer-without going through the speakers first-there's sound in both headphones.
The speakers are Companion II Bose computer speakers, and I'm in no mood to have to call technical support-if I don't have to.



Answer
High pitch sound is the result of static discharge which is in turn the fault of the wiring. Try making sure you have completely set up your system correctly through your audio manager (realtek HD audio manager etc) Unplug and replug the whole system and it should work correctly




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment