Thursday, November 14, 2013

Is there any way to connect a set of headphones to and Xbox 360 so I can hear the game?

best headphones xbox 360 gaming
 on Best Headset For Xbox 360 Shop: Razer Megalodon 7.1 Surround Sound USB ...
best headphones xbox 360 gaming image



Kanye Twid


I enjoy playing Xbox 360 late at night when I get off work but my roommate enjoys sleeping when I do. I would like to know if there is anyway that I can get the sound of the game to come to my headset (not the online gaming gaming one you talk into). I am willing to buy attachments that would make it work. Please help.


Answer
a pair of Turtle Beaches is probably the best thing you can get for your purpose, but im not sure if thats the one you ment when you said "(not the online gaming gaming one you talk into)."

What is the best headphones for gaming and is also not so expensive?




Drago


I am looking for a set of headphones that is good for gaming and it compatible with pc, mac, ps3, and xbox 360. Maybe a price of only $40 or less....


Answer
http://www.babyangles.com/xbox-360-headset-xbox-360-headphone-xbox-360-microphone.html
free shipping Fast delivery
USA (ship by USPS), Europe usually can get in two or three weeks ,




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment