Sunday, November 10, 2013

What are comparable headphones to Dr. Dre beats but at a lower price?

best headphone low price
 on ... headphones, Bose in ear headphones, Bose noise cancelling headphones
best headphone low price image



UkrKiller


THe beats are really nice headphones, but they are rlly expensive even the solos..... i wanted to know if there are any headphones over the head, that would provide alot of bass and clear sound, just like the Beats would, and with a lower price..

TY



Answer
I used to have Beats, but when they broke I got these cheaper ones - and they work almost as good for 1/50th of the price lol.

http://dshype.com/high-fidelity-3-5mm-stereo-fashionable-headphones-with-microphone/

This is a newer model than I have, but the same headphones. 20 bucks, you could buy one for every day of the month before you spent the same as the Beats.

Good luck man.

How can I get sound from both my speakers and headphones while djing?

Q. Hey, i am starting to do little djing like for gatherings and family partys but i want to know how to get sound from my speakers and headphones. I use Virtual Dj 7 and i for example i want track 1 on channel 1 play through my speakers but i also want track 2 o channel 2 to play in my head phones so that i can get it ready. If i have to buy anything please keep it at a low price and link me the product. Thanks


Answer
I saw Amazon has lots of great deals on their Cyber Monday page, I suggest you to check it, hurry up before the items out of stock http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=384082011&tag=cybermonday-deals-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment