Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What are the best gaming headphones for around £50?

best gaming headphone
 on ... Sound Blaster Wireless WoW Headset - A Wireless Gaming Headset
best gaming headphone image



Jack Churc


I just want to know what the best hd gaming headphones are that are compatable with the ps3, so I can enjoy Battlefield 3 properly.


Answer
I would say that you should get X11 Turtle Headset is best to get since it's easy to use and cheap to buy!

http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/xbox-360-turtle-beach-x11-headset/75200

Good luck!

What would be the best PC gaming headphones for under £100?




Michael La


I'm looking for gaming headphones with microphone attached. I'll only be using them for gaming on my PC and the mic will help in online multiplayer matches. Being an avid gamer, I'm looking for comfort on the marathon gaming sessions. I've heard that the 5.1/7.1 aspect to headphones is gimmicky.


Answer
I have these:
http://www.amazon.com/Plantronics-GameCom-777-Surround-Technology/dp/B001KURYAS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243401564&sr=8-1

I really enjoy the Dolby attachment that comes with it. It makes all my speakers sound better, even when I'm not using the headphones.

I listen to them really loud and have yet to blow the speakers, which is what I was hoping for. (Nice and loud)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment