Saturday, November 16, 2013

What kind of dj headphones should i get?

good headphones mixing music
 on ... for a good playlist with the fuss of sorting through your collection
good headphones mixing music image



brenda i


im looking to buy some new dj headphones. i need pro stuff. price is not an issue. and ill be using them for mixing music in clubs to listening to my ipod. what are the factors? what should i be looking for?


Answer
I have mixed and DJ's for years. I use cheap $20 Sony headphones I buy at wal-mart.

Why? They break and I don't care.

Mixing isn't about fidelity when you are DJing it's about timing.

If your looking for iPod headphones buy a nice pair od Shure personal ear monitors, or a pair of Bose

IPod and Djing are 2 completely different applications. Buy a nice pair for you iPod and a pair of throw aways for djing.

How do I play music out of my computer speakers and play a second track through my headphones?




Mitch


I recently got the program called Traktor Pro in order to mix music (DJing) and am unsure how to play one deck in my headphones while the other is playing out loud. How can I do this with only the program and headphones? (if possible) Thanks!


Answer
You can't




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment