Thursday, June 12, 2014

what are some good quality headphones, for my phone?




Gigi390


I'm currently using jvc headphones but the sound quality of them is pretty poor, the volume doesn't go that high. My phone has a standard 3.5mm jack so i dont need any specific type. Any suggestions? Also, what would be the typical price range for them? Thanks


Answer
I would suggest Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones

I have used this product and it performs really well

Beats Studio by Dr. Dre - Hi-Def Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones
@Advanced driver design for precise audio clarity; extra large speaker drivers for super deep bass
@Monster headphone cable with Quadripole twisted pair construction for balanced sound and clarity
@Powered isolation technology actively cuts external noise
@Spacious earcups with plush, breathable cushions for ultimate listening comfort
@Included iSonitalk cable with answer button and mic lets you take calls with iPhone or other music phones
http://www.amazon.com/Beats-Studio-Dr-Dre-Noise-Canceling/dp/B001DD55OE/?tag=klnprk-20

Also check out at Ebay
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?ff3=4&pub=5574865779&toolid=10001&campid=5336440665&customid=klnprk&mpre=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ebay.com%2f

What are some good quality headphones for my iphone?




Entreprene


I'm new to headphones and I've only had standard apple ear buds.


Answer
If you're new, chances are, you won't be able to differentiate between headsets; unless, of course they are simply terrible head phones. Beats are always a good option, though they are expensive. There are other fantastic brands, just do a google search! If I was at my computer, I would do the search for you; however, I'm at work :$




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment