Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Koss Porta Pro headphones?




JDW


I bought some of amazon but I found that I paid £30 and you can actually get them for £20! From the same company? They both seem identical apart from the fact the ones I bought say they are in-ear where as the cheaper ones are over-ear. What is this about?

Second question is do you know how strong these are and whats your general review on them out of 10?



Answer
The Koss Porta Pro headphone has been around since the early 1980s and is such a good seller with such a good reputation that they don't need to advertise them at all. They sell by word of mouth to people who want good sound and aren't into "status symbol" over priced / under performing headphones.

One of the true bargains in headphones. I had a pair for decades - eventually I needed to replace the pads. Koss sells pads for all of their headphones for $5 delivered. They sent me a total of 8 due to their small size (each headphone has 4 cushions on them).

Koss or JVC headphones?




Loveblue6


I am trying to decide to get either the koss solo headphones or the JVC ha-rx300 headphones. does anyone know anything about either headphones? i read some reviews for the JVC ones but cannot find any reviews for the koss solos.


Answer
koss are durable imo. and comfortable if their the full ear ones. quiter than jvcs on full volume.
jvcs are loud and somewhat reliable, but after extended use they pop the speakers and you go buy another pair.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment