Sunday, June 8, 2014

Integrated 5.1 Audio Channel but 7.1 Headphones?




Prady


I'm planing on getting a computer and it says it has HD 5.1 channel audio. I have 7.1 surround sound stereo headphones, though. Does that mean even when I use my 7.1 headphones the quality won't exceed 5.1? If so, can I get another sound card with 7.1 audio output? Thanks for the help!


Answer
It depends.

5.1/7.1 is the number of channels, not a quality value.

If the headphones use discrete 3.5mm plugs, you lead the extra two channels out and get just 5.1

If the headphones have their own USB adapter, that replaces the 5.1 your computer has, so can provide 7.1 sound.

Best 5.1/7.1 surround sound headphones?




dabom


I want big ear cups and good sound and bass response. I looked into the sennheiser pc333ds but theyre uncomfortable. Will the g35s be good? suggest some true surround sound headphones with multiple drivers


Answer
Logitech G35 Surround Sound Headset has opted to position controls on the left earpiece rather than on the 3-metre long braided cord, which smartly reduces the hanging weight and allows for freer movement of the head. A scroll wheel is included for volume, a mic mute button next to it (which also triggers the red light), and three customisable buttons above those.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment