Friday, June 13, 2014

Bose Tri-Port Around Ear Headphones?? Koss UR-40??




schedule


I'm considering buying a pair of these (pictured here: http://www.onheadphones.com/images/content/product/bose-triport-around-ear-headphones/large/p_triport_l_s.jpg) and was looking for the input of current/past users. What do you like or dislike about them? I've heard that these headphones tend to break. Is that true in your experience? Also, what other headphones would you recommend for someone who wants over-the-hear, around ear (circumaural) headphones? I was considering the Koss UR-40's, any opinions?


Answer
Hi. Anything by Bose i try to avoid. In my opinion, Stax Electrostatic headphones are the best available .They are also the most expensive. Sennheiser, in my opinion, make the best Dynamic Headphones. Over the years i have used both types of headphones. I am not familiar with the Koss but they appear to be well made.

How much are you willing to spend on them?

Here are some Sennheiser 'phones to look at :

http://www.google.com/products?hl=en&q=sennheiser+headphones&um=1&ie=UTF-8




EDIT....It might be advisable to post your question in the Home Theater Section, where you may get more responses.

xbox headphones for under $40?




Bob


hey, i want some new xbox headphones for christmas because my old ones are falling apart. i want the best one i can get for about $40 or less. any exact name suggestions?


Answer
You can definitely get some pretty good one for less than $40. I'm no expert in American currency to my estimation it would be about $30 for the Turtle Beach XLC. Good headset, I have one. It's not wireless, but you can plug it into the TV and it picks up game audio as well as communication. Plus you save a couple of quid for that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment