Wednesday, June 11, 2014

What are the best headphones for around 60 dollars?




Cameron


I am pretty desperate for some headphones. I've been looking at the Skullcandy Hesh or the skullcandy skullcrushers. Between those two, which should I get? And also, if you have any other suggestions*please tell and I'm looking to spend about 60 dollars on them. They need to look good and have good quality. BTW, I LOVE MY BASS. I listen to dubstep and such. HELP APPRECIATED :)


Answer
Neither, both those are fashion "gimmicks" with a very poor sound quality. Please go for reputable brands only such as Sennheiser, Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Etymotic or Audio-Technica.

If you had 60 dollars would you buy Beats tour earphones or Levi jeans ?? ?




Efrain


Someone is selling me Beats tour earphones for $45 but am wanting to buy a pair of new Levi jeans


Answer
i buy my headphones from ioffer
here are beat earphones for $13.50

http://www.ioffer.com/i/free-shipping-beat-tour-in-ear-headphones-new-509065312

i brought my headphones from there before and it worked
however the shipping usually takes a while

this way you can buy both the earphones and the jeans:)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment