Monday, June 9, 2014

Best $40-$60 Dollar Headphones for rock music?

Q.


Answer
Skull Candy definitely. They have great skull crusher headphones. These are the ones I have, and when I put them on I can barely hear anything outside of the music I'm listening to.

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/headphones/over-ear-headphones/skullcrusher?price=7%2C10

Btw, you can also find skull candy headphones on Amazon, and most of the time they are cheaper. They also have great ear buds that come in different sizes, 20 bucks tops. Their chops are rated really high too. Overall, they just rock ;) haha hope this helps!

Best in-ear headphones for around 40 dollars?




trevor Lea


Hey I want a overall good headphones for use with my iPod


Answer
Skull Candies




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment