Wednesday, June 11, 2014

sound problem in my new headphones?




sahand


well, I just bought a new headphone yesterday, when I tested it at home, I found out this headphone has problems with low quality sounds with low bitrate, when I play a low quality video clip, or song, the sound is terrible, really low volume, even if I put it on max volume, it is too low, or some instruments in that music fades and I cannot hear them...
but has no problem with high quality songs, for example 320 bitrate...
so what is the problem?? Is the problem about headphone itself or...????
pleaaase help...



Answer
It can't possibly be a headphone problem - your headphones have no idea what bitrate your songs are.

With bad headphones, it doesn't really matter whether your files are high- or low-quality, since the headphones will turn everything into mush anyway. Better headphones, however, will be more revealing of problems in your source files. You'll actually get to hear the difference between high bitrate and low bitrate.

The solution is not to use low-quality files... Storage space is so cheap these days that anything less than 320kbps doesn't make sense. You might even want to try lossless...

A good bass-y song to test my headphones?




matthew G


I just bought myself the "Sony Walkman - NWZ-S544" along with "Sennheiser CX 300-II" in ear-headphones. They are made for people who love bass, and I wanted to test them to see there limits. Can someone name some songs that are HEAVY on the bass... I have already tried "The Great Destroyer - by Nine Inch Nails" but want something even heavier than that. I don't care about style because this is primarily for the bass testing


Answer
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy - it's awesome.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment