Friday, June 13, 2014

Good brand of headphones?




jack


I'm looking for good headphones or earbuds with good bass. Like skullcandy. Do NOT recommend things like beats by dre, sennheiser, shure, or bose. I'm not looking for professional sounds. Just sturdy listening devices with good bass. I'm a 14 year old male thanks :) under 40 dollars please


Answer
BTW Skullcandy are not 'Good headphones or earbuds' they're the joke of the headphone world. Build quality and sound quality are a joke!

Sennheiser are a good brand. I should know, I've owned over 30 pairs of Sennheiser headphones, and only one pair of Skullcandy headphones. There's a reason for that!!

http://portal.fakeheadphones.com/index.php?topic=73.msg201#msg201 - Some of my Sennheiser Collection (scroll down to read my thoughts on Skullcandy - includes pics)

I used to buy Technics headphones @ £20, when I bought my first pair of Sennheiser headphones (PX30 @ £15) I thought the world had changed. Yes they were cheaper, but the sound quality from the Senn's open my ears to real sound, real music.

Given that you've discounted the best brands/options for yourself, It's like saying; I want a supercar, but I don't want a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche, Bugatti, Pagani etc. Recommend me Daewoo Matiz instead - http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=daewoo+matiz&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=lYN&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&prmd=imvnsr&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=GLUvT5D-A420hAeds5X4Dg&ved=0CFsQsAQ&biw=1440&bih=683&sei=H7UvT_qvMYHPhAfDtYj2Cg

I'm afraid (from limited experience) if you keep on going for rubbish brands, you'll be back here again very soon asking again for another recommendation because you invested in headphones/earphones with rubbish quality.

Good quality doesn't mean 'expensive' and I would recommend Sennheiser to you, however for some reason you've automatically discounted them??? Any reason? I've only owned 30 pairs of Sennheiser's, five or so pair of Sony, nine pairs fo Ultrsone's, I like to put my money in decent (not costly) products, hence 30+ pairs fo Sennheiser headphones.

I wish you the best, but I want you to really enjoy your music and $40 is a lot of money. Please don't waste that $40 on Skullcandy or another bad quality brand. Invest that $40 in something that'll

I'd also add the Grado iGrado headphones, if you can find a pair within your budget.

The very best to you my friend, but please invest in something that you deserve!

Best inexpensive headphones to buy 40 dollars and under?




Cindee M


NO Earbuds They bother my ears


Answer
If REAL quality is an issue, please go for REPUTABLE brands only such as B&W, Sennheiser (most affordable), Shure, Grado, Denon, AKG, Audio-Technica, Etymotic or Beyerdynamic. Things like Klipsch, Sony, Panasonic, JVC and Philips are ONLY "okay-ish" indeed.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment