Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Good Gym Headphones for Cardio?







What headphones are good for the gym and are tight enough not to fall off during cardio? I do not want to use earbuds, they do not sound as good. But the headphones I have, some old sony's, fall of when I run. Any suggestions?


Answer
i ride bmx and i had the same problem eather they are too small or too big and dont stay in when ur moving but one of my buddies told me about skullcandy headphones, they are awsome! they are the best sounding and best performing headphones ive ever had!
try the smoken buds or inked! they are prty cheap and you can get them at like hastings and stuff but they come with many sized jelly-like buds so you can get the perfict fit and best of all they stay put and are really comfy!
here's their link check em out
http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/all-products/headphones/in-ear.html?style=stack

Should I bring earphones or headphones to the gym?




Michael Co


Will it look stupid if I wear a pair of headphones there?


Answer
People at the gym won't care, they are there to sweat. Headphones might not be practical, though. Try earbuds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment