Friday, January 3, 2014

How do i make my headphones louder?

good headphones that are loud
 on crosstalk tape head alignment problems. The bass response is very good ...
good headphones that are loud image



Rox


How do I make my computer headphones louder? They are okay as they are now, but they do not get any louder than the max on my volume control on my computer. I want to be able to blast them.


Answer
that that is one less hearing aid that will need to be purchased!!

nokia 7373 headphones - How do I make the headphones louder?




NokiaGirl


I have a problem the music on the phone is loud but once you put the headphones on its really low can anyone help me! How do I make the headphones louder?


Answer
If you have the volume up all the way on the phone it could be your headphones. If they were not provided through the cell company specfically for that phone and they are just some you picked up at like target or something the resistance might be too high for the headphones and you wouldnt be able to hear to well. If they are made for that phone then you might have to check with the service provider and see what the recomend.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment