Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Is there any case that will fit my SOL Republic HD Headphones?

best headphone case
 on MIC best earphones in-ear wired headphone earphone in storage case ...
best headphone case image



Jared


Hi! I just got a pair of SOL Republic HD headphones (which i love by the way) and i was sad to see that they didnt come with a case. Before i bought the headphones i was looking at a pair of V-MODA headphones and although i didnt get them, i liked the case and was wondering if they would fit my pair of SOL's.
Anyways, If you know of any headphone case that will fit my headphones please let me know!!!

P.S. They are On-Ears, in case that mattered



Answer
Slim-fit neoprene carrying case,

How much can I sell my ipod touch for?




Bryn


I want to put my ipod touch on ebay and it is fully loaded with over $100 of apps, it is a 3rd generation running 3.1.3 and is in great condition with minor scratching on the back and a flawless front. I want an iphone so i need to sell it for a fairly good amount. Any suggestions on pricing. Serious help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! p.S. it comes with skull candy headphones and case.


Answer
caclucate the original price of ipod and add the headphone price. The apps im not so sure about...depends what they are. If they are fairly big title eg: fifa, madden then i should say you can add at least 70$ more to the price. All in all i cant tell u how much u should sell. but if you add the prices together; u should be able to work out a reasonable 'used' price from there

hope it helps




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment