Thursday, January 2, 2014

Should I buy a iPod touch 5G or save up for the iPhone 5?

best headphone brands 2013
 on ... -x11i-Audiophile-Headphones-Top-of-the-Line-Brand-New-Sealed-Genuine
best headphone brands 2013 image



Nemo


I know a girl who is selling her brand new iPod touch 5G for $375 with 3 cases and headphones but I currently need a new cell also and was considering the iPhone 5. I guess my question is: Should I buy the touch or wait an invest in a iPhone 5? I can't really afford a contract cell but have looked into some from ebay. Another question..how does "unlocked" cells work? Can I use them on a prepay service for awhile until I can afford a contract?


Answer
In your case since you are looking to get a phone anyways, I would get a phone. If you dont have the money then get 4, not the latest but cheaper and still a good phone.

This is by far the cheapest plan available and it includes iphones:
---
Starting on January 11, 2013 in more than 2,000 Walmart stores and online at Walmart.com, customers now have access to the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4 on Straight Talk's $45 no contract unlimited talk, text and data plan. To make this offer even more affordable, Walmart will be offering customers who purchase the phone in the store, a no interest fixed-monthly payments special financing offer for only $25 a month with a Walmart Credit Card.

Do you any of you guys know if you can still use the beats headphones studio 2013 for pro studio monitoring?




Tonderai W





Answer
I suppose you could. Be advised, however, if you take those fashion accessories into a pro audio environment, you will be laughed right out of the studio. Taking beats into any professional audio environment will instantly brand the wearer as a naive child who knows nothing about audio.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment