Thursday, January 2, 2014

what input adapter do i need to have both headphones and speakers connect to my laptop to DJ?

good headphones mixing music
 on ... good it would sound in an enclosed room with the music blaring. While
good headphones mixing music image



noob


My friend is having a b-day party but can't afford a dj. I said I could do it, and the mixing of the music isnt my problem, I just need to knowr whether or not ill need a splitter for the input to my laptop or not. If i do, what is the splitter going to be like, and if i dont, would i just plug the speakers into my "line out" port then?


Answer
As long as you don't need to do any pre-listening (listening to songs through headphones while other content is playing through the speakers) you can just plug a cable from the line out of the laptop to the inputs on an amplifier.

How good are Dre Beats for studio work?




Euan


I need to get some new headphones for mixing and listening. I have listened to a friend's Dre Beats with my iPod and they sound amazing, but I don't know if they'll be as good for mixing and producing because of the frequency changes. I produce mainly rock music so I need a flat frequency response to get the best idea, but are Dre Beats good enough for both?


Answer
Don't get Dre Beats. From what I have seen people who know what they are doing tend to dislike Dre Beats and prefer brands like Sennheiser. Look on Newegg.com and browse DJ headphones for ones with lots of good reviews you will save money and get better quality headphones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment