Thursday, January 2, 2014

How come audio comes out of both the speakers and earphones?

good headphones for music
 on Music, headphones, sound, fire desktop wallpapers 1024x1024, HQ photo ...
good headphones for music image



He101N555r


I have a compaq presario c751nr laptop. When i listen to music on my laptop using headphones music is coming out of the speakers and headphones. Also i have downgraded from vista to
xp and i have downloaded the audio driver for xp.



Answer
Try pressing the mute button on your laptop if it has one. That happens on my Compaq Presario R3306 when I run Linux. Pressing the mute button on the laptop mutes the speakers and leaves the headphones on.

How long would you stay in admin assist job?




Diamond


I've been out of college for about 3 1/2 years now. I recently got my first full time permanent position as an administrative assistant. I'm hoping I can last a couple of years at my current job and thought when I got the job that it would be more interesting than my last job (data entry) but it's EXTREMELY boring. I thought being an admin would be a job where you have multiple duties and are busy most of the time. But most of the time I have nothing to do but "busy" work like alphabetizing forms. I'd rather do the data entry job because at least I could listen to my headphones, music, audio books, etc to keep me entertained and it was very fast paced with hourly goals to meet.

I'm also supposed to be the "receptionist" but no one really comes in the building but the mail man. To top it off, my boss told me they were going to get a reception desk where I'd be able to actually SEE who's coming in and out so I can greet people, but instead they have me sitting behind a tall cubicle and expect me to jump up and see who's coming in whenever I hear the door open (which is mostly other employees coming in and out. (I got in trouble once because the UPS man came in and I didn't see him/didn't take the packages from him). It's really annoying being bored with nothing to do for about 75% of my 8 hour days with not much else to do but surf the internet. I want to stay as long as I can because I hate to job hop but I can't see myself doing this for very long. How long would you suggest staying in a position such as this without future employers raising their eyebrows? I plan to stay at least 1 year. I think the biggest problem is I'm used to working in an environment where you're always busy and this is one where I'm RARELY busy. I spend lots of days going around asking coworkers if they need help with anything but there's only so much they have.
So Katie what would you suggest I do to spend my time wisely at work other than what I'm already doing which is going around asking other people if the need help, which is also what my boss told me to do when I asked about more work? And I'm not the only one, I've talked to a couple of people in other departments and they've told me the same thing. One of the accountants said she's bored most of the time too and spends most of her day on the internet planning her wedding. Another person told me they've been working there about a year and most of the time still don't know what they're supposed to be doing.



Answer
If you have different software programs on your computer that you are unfamiliar with, you might want to teach yourself them so that you can put it on your resume.

Don't go around saying you are bored. Just keep asking to help more. The more you learn the more valuable you will be if a different job becomes available at the office.

Maybe you can get a bell that rings when the door opens?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment