Sunday, December 29, 2013

Where can I find replacement Headphone Pads for Beats?

best headphone pads
 on ... headphones, primarily intended for home use, but that didn't stop me
best headphone pads image



Alorsondan


Hey Yahoo Answers. I was given Beats by Dr.Dre for christmas... and they have already fallen apart. A few hours after unwrapping them both headphone pads (which are removable) had fallen off, and one was missing. I was just wondering if someone could direct me to somewhere online where I could find replacement pads. Never even took them out of the house, or listened to them!


Answer
Try www.headphoneonsale.co.uk

What are headphone ear pads made out of?




THAT ONE K


I am designing headphones and I need to know what headphone ear pads are made out of.


Answer
Foam rubber with a thin layer of rubber to block out noise.They are usually "Blow-Moulded",in a plastic injection machine to fit the ear and the headphone.Many ear buds just use a plastic or metal screen over the speaker enclosure to prevent damage from earwax or objects.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment