Saturday, January 4, 2014

What is the best ways to earn money on the internett without spending any?

best headphones 50 pounds
 on Sennheiser HD 205 Studio Monitor DJ Headphones w/ Swivel Ear Cup
best headphones 50 pounds image



Jonas


can someone tell me what the best way's to earn money on the internett, and how i can easily do it?


Answer
I made a couple of hundred pound using this method although it is sort of wrong but read on...

I CAN GURANTEE YOU MAKE MONEY WITHOUT ANY MONEY NEEDED TO BEGIN ( I TRIED TO EXPLAIN MY BEST )

I made an ebay and paypal account, i then went to a website i found called dhgate.com but theres many more like it like dealextreme.com and many more. Anyway on these sites you get replica products i have some myself there usually good. Anyway what i did was found a product i thought would sell which for me was 'Beats by dre headphones the studio, solo HD and detox versions. These cost for example the studio ones cost £280 but from these websites they are £50.

Ok so what you do is, say you do the headphones, get a picture of the headphones but change the background or something if you can ( you don't have to ) to make it look like its actually your picture and not just one from google. Now put them on ebay for whatever you want lets say £150, someone buys them after a while and you now have £150 in your paypal. Now you go to DHgate or whatever site and order the headphones you put up but instead enter the person's who bought them address. That would leave you with £100 you then pay your ebay charges which for something like that would be probably £10 leaving you with £90 profit and you don't even have to worry about posting anything. So imagine getting that £90 profit a few times a day sounds good eh? This method is called drop shipping by the way which means it is shipped straight from the supplier to the buyer instead of from the supplier to the reseller (you) then to the customer.

Why volume levels on my laptop change at random?




Suri


Just bought an HP Envy m6 running Windows 8 and when I stream videos the audio gets softer with loud noises and louder with soft noises and all around changes volume in seemingly random areas. I have never had this problem with any other computer and happens mostly when I stream youtube. I work in radio and notice when what should be a pounding bass drum is muted by a softness.

This is going from an 2008 HP desktop to a brand new HP laptop, using the same speaker set as I did with the desktop. It is so noticeable it is driving me crazy.

I have updated drivers, disable the "beats audio" that came with it and everything I can think of short of things that will shut sound off completely. It is most noticeable with headphone but I notice it no matter what I am using it with.

Also when I have the laptop turned to roughly 50% volume it sounds great that way as it always has with any computer for me. Once I plug the headphones in it blasts me with volume and not like turning it down to 40% will help it. It has to go down all the way to 5% or 10% to be bearable. These problems are so annoying because I listen to music all the time on my old desktop but I don't have it anymore. HELP!!!



Answer
I suggest that you scan your computer with RadarSync and follow what it says.
You can get radarsync from here. www.radarsync.com - It's an automatic driver detection and update program.

David




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment