Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Is there a way to sneak and wear one earphone during a Cancer Society 10 miler I am going to run soon?

good headphones for running
 on Neon cables for iPod headsets | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog
good headphones for running image



wanderlust


I know for safety's sake, you aren't allowed to wear earphones/headphones while running races or marathons. But could I sneak with one earphone, just to have some music source? Maybe tuck it under a hat or something... It's not like I am running this to win a prize, just for a sense of accomplishment, but I read that I risk disqualification with music.


Answer
Tuck the mp3 player or Ipod into your pocket or pants and let the put the earphones on beneath the shirt.

Do all bluetooth headphones/headsets have a blinking blue light?




Alex


I've just bought some wireless headphones for running, and annoyingly there's a bright blue LED that flashes every few seconds. I just wondered if all bluetooth headphones & headsets have a blinking blue light?


Answer
no, theres many that don't have lights.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment